||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (December 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
November 19, 1978 |
Orange County, California
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor|
Chad Doreck (born November 19, 1978) is an American actor. His first job was at age 6 in the music video for Oingo Boingo's "Weird Science". Doreck is also the voice of Crackle for Rice Krispies. In 2007, he became part of the top 12 contestants on the Grease: You're the One that I Want!, a televised competition where the leads for the revival of Grease by Kathleen Marshall are chosen.
||This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Chad Doreck is a Southern California native. He first realized he wanted to sing when he had been singing in church and was leading the congregation. Doreck skipped a verse and the entire church followed, giving him a sense of power and command. His career began early with the help of his aunt. He is the son of Stephan Doreck and Catherine Doreck, and has a brother and sister. Doreck graduated from the Orange County High School of the Arts and had majored in Musical Theatre. He attended the University of Southern California briefly. Aside from acting, Doreck is also working on singing. He has written and produced a CD, which was released in 2005. In 2007 he released an album called Awake and Sing containing 7 songs. Chad has also modeled for Sketchers, Italian Vogue, and Nordstrom, and has been the narrator on various programs televised on E!.
Grease: You're the One that I Want!
On duet night (February 18, 2007), Chad performed alongside fellow competitor Allie Schulz. The two were both praised for their chemistry and high-energy performance, and judge David Ian referred to their performance as "theatrical viagra".
On February 25, 2007, he was in the bottom four along with Kevin. The judges chose to save Chad, making him one of the top four males competing for the lead role of Danny Zuko. Some of his performances have included:
- Hound Dog by Elvis Presley
- Signed Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder
- My Eyes Adored You by Frankie Valli
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- Don't Stop Me Now by Queen
On March 11, 2007, Chad was eliminated from the competition.
- Days of Our Lives - Drew Alexander (1990)
- The Pretender - Duppy Demetrius (1999)
- Touched by an Angel - Lonnie at 17 (1999)
- NYPD Blue - Tom Burris (2001)
- The Brady Bunch in the White House - Greg Brady (2002)
- My Life as a Teenage Robot - Bradley "Brad" Carbunkle (2003-2009)
- Grease: You're the One that I Want! - Himself, Ambitious Danny (2007)
- iCarly - Stewart Butler (2009)
- Jackass 2 - Dancer (2006)
- Grand Theft Auto V (2013) - The Local Population
- Disney Infinity (2013)
- Kinect Disneyland Adventures (2011)
- Infamous - Additional Voices (2009)
- Tom Clancy H.A.W.X. (2009)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Pedestrian (2004)
- Chad Doreck at the Internet Movie Database
- Grease: You're the One that I Want! from NBC.com
- Chad Doreck