Michaels as Cher
|Residence||San Diego, California U.S.|
|Occupation||Drag performer, Cher impersonator|
|Years active||1995 - Present|
|Known for||RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars winner|
|Website||"Chad Michaels Official Website". Archived from the original on April 10, 2013. Retrieved March 29, 2017.|
Michaels originally went by the drag name "Brigitte Love." Michaels chose to perform under his own name after working at "An Evening at La Cage" in Las Vegas, which required the drag queens to use male stage names.
Michaels produces and performs with the Dreamgirls Revue, the longest running female impersonation show in California. Performers in the Dreamgirls Revue include RuPaul's Drag Race contestants Delta Work, Raven, Detox, Morgan McMichaels, Raja, Shannel, and Venus D-Lite. Morgan McMichaels is Chad Michaels' drag daughter, from whom he took his last name.
|2002||MADtv||Cher impersonator at gay bar||Season 7, Episode 15|
|2003||E! True Hollywood Story: Cher||Himself|
|2007||Women's Murder Club||Glenn Whitney||Episode 9: "To Drag and to Hold"|
|2009||Kath & Kim||Cher||Episode 16: "Bachelorette"|
|2011||Top Gear||Cher impersonator||Series 17, Episode 3|
|2012||RuPaul's Drag Race||Himself||Runner-up|
|2012||RuPaul's Drag U||Himself|
|2012||RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars||Himself||Winner|
|2015||Jane The Virgin||Cher impersonator|
|2015||2 Broke Girls||Cher impersonator|
|2016||RuPaul's Drag Race||Himself||Episode 1: "Keeping It 100!" (100th episode) – Guest|
- Michaels in Peterson, Brian (January 5, 2012). "Untucked with Brian: Interview with Chad Michaels of RuPaul's Drag Race, Season Four". SeattleGayScene,com. Archived from the original on June 29, 2013. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- Addams, Calpernia. "California EOY 2010 – The Recap". Calpernia.com. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "About Chad Michaels". ChadMichaels.com. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "See Chad Michaels Perform with the Dreamgirls Revue!". World of Wonder. November 27, 2012. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- Miller, Joshua (April 15, 2010). "The Scottish Scandal, Morgan McMichaels". Edge Boston. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
|RuPaul's Drag Race runner-up
Season 4 (2012)
(with Phi Phi O'Hara)
& Roxxxy Andrews
|First Winner||RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars winner
All Stars 1 (2012)