|Full name||Chad Damian Robinson|
|Born||20 October 1980|
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|Died||26 November 2016 (aged 36)|
Kenthurst, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||98 kg (15 st 6 lb)|
As of 18 October 2008
Chad Damian Robinson (20 October 1980 – 26 November 2016) was an Australian professional rugby league footballer. Robinson spent several years in Australia's National Rugby League with the Parramatta Eels and the Sydney Roosters and a season with Super League side Harlequins RL.
Robinson had been reported missing on 26 November 2016 but, less than a month later on 22 December 2016, he was found dead in his car.
Having won the 2002 NRL Premiership, Eastern Suburbs traveled to England to play the 2003 World Club Challenge against Super League champions, St Helens R.F.C.. Robinson played from the interchange bench in Easts victory. He played from the interchange bench for the Roosters in the 2003 NRL grand final which they lost to the Penrith Panthers. Robinson played for the Sydney Roosters from the interchange bench in their 2004 NRL grand final loss to cross-city rivals, Canterbury-Bankstown.
In 2005, Robinson joined Parramatta and played 20 games as the club won the minor premiership. Parramatta went into the finals series as one of the favourites to take out the 2005 premiership but lost 29-0 to North Queensland in the preliminary final in a shock upset. Robinson subsequently played in Parramatta's finals campaigns in 2006 and in 2007 which saw the club reach the 2007 preliminary final against Melbourne. Robinson's last year at Parramatta saw the club fail to reach the finals and he departed the side at the end of 2008.
Robinson is the older brother of current Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks player Tim Robinson. He was reported missing at about 7:30 PM on 26 November 2016. On 22 December 2016, Robinson was found dead inside a crashed car by electrical workers in the Sydney suburb of Kenthurst.
- "Chad Robinson - Career Stats & Summary". Rugby League Project. 20 October 1980. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "Chad Robinson to join Harlequins Rugby League". Quins. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 1 July 2008.[permanent dead link]
- "Quins snap up Robinson". Sky Sports. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 1 July 2008.
- "Nathan Hindmarsh on Parramatta's last table topping team, where his former teammates are now". Fox Sports.
- "Official Player Numbers". Parramatta Eels.
- Kidd, Jessica (28 November 2016). "Grave concerns for former NRL player missing since Saturday". ABC News. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "Body of missing former NRL player Chad Robinson found in car". 9News.com.au. 22 December 2016. Retrieved 22 December 2016.