Chad at the 2000 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chad at the|
2000 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Comité Olympique et Sportif Tchadien|
|Competitors||2 in 1 sport|
|Flag bearer||Kaltouma Nadjina|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
The 2000 Summer Olympics were held from 15 September to 1 October 2000; a total of 10,651 athletes represented 199 NOCs.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Moumi Sébergué||100 m||11.00||7||Did not advance|
|Kaltouma Nadjina||200 m||23.81||7||Did not advance|
|400 m||52.54||4 q||52.60||7||Did not advance|
- "Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics – results & video highlights". International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- Wallechinsky, David (2004). The Complete Book of the Summer Olympics (Athens 2004 Edition). Toronto, Canada. ISBN 1-894963-32-6.
- International Olympic Committee (2001). The Results. Retrieved 12 November 2005.
- Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (2001). Official Report of the XXVII Olympiad Volume 1: Preparing for the Games. Retrieved 20 November 2005.
- Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (2001). Official Report of the XXVII Olympiad Volume 2: Celebrating the Games. Retrieved 20 November 2005.
- Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (2001). The Results. Retrieved 20 November 2005.
- International Olympic Committee Web Site
|This article about sports in Chad is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2000 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|