"Head of School
"Upper School Principal"
|Enrollment||~1200 students in 2018-19 school year|
|Average class size||~ students|
|Student to teacher ratio||18:1|
1.7 acres (6,900 m2)
500,000 square feet (46,000 m2)
|Color(s)||dark blue and white|
|School Song||Chadwick Fight Song|
Chadwick International (Korean: 채드윅송도국제학교) is a PK-12, coeducational, nonsectarian, non-profit, independent, day school located in the Songdo International City, Republic of Korea. The curriculum is based on IB program and received PYP, MYP, and DP accreditations. It is currently run by and named after Chadwick School in Palos Verdes, California in the United States of America.
Chadwick International was created with a 150 billion won (135 million USD) investment by the Incheon Metropolitan City government as part of the $40+ billion Songdo International Business District.
Chadwick International has also begun an outdoor education program like its parent school.
|8th Grade||Bangtaesan National Natural Recreation Forest||5 days||Base camp trip|
|9th Grade||Namhae Island||5 days||Multipart trip|
Facts and Figures
- As of 2016 those fees are closer to USD 35,000 and the cost doesn't include lunch and school bus fees.
- "Chadwick International School Songdo." International School Information, Government of South Korea. Retrieved on March 30, 2016.
- "Chadwick International in Songdo opens High School program".
- "Chadwick School (link no longer valid)". Archived from the original on 2010-10-16.
- "Chadwick opens Songdo campus". koreatimes. Archived from the original on 1 February 2016.
- "News Post".
- "News Post".