Shelly Luke Wille
"Upper School Principal"
|Enrollment||1160 students in 2016-17 school year|
|Student to teacher ratio||1:8|
1.7 acres (6,900 m2)
500,000 square feet (46,000 m2)
|School Song||Chadwick Fight Song|
Chadwick International (Korean: 채드윅송도국제학교) is a PK-12, coeducational, nonsectarian, non-profit, independent, day school located in the Songdo International City, Republic of Korea. The curriculum is based on IB program and received PYP and DP accreditations. CI is a candidate school for MYP. It is currently run by and named after Chadwick School in Palos Verdes, California in the United States of America.
Chadwick International was created with a 150 billion won (135 million USD) investment by the Incheon Metropolitan City government as part of the $40+ billion Songdo International Business District.
Chadwick International has also begun an outdoor education program like its parent school.
|8th Grade||Bangtaesan National Natural Recreation Forest||5 days||Base camp trip|
|9th Grade||Namhae Island||5 days||Multipart trip|
Facts and Figures
- As of 2016 those fees are closer to USD 35,000 and the cost doesn't include lunch and school bus fees.
- "Chadwick International School Songdo." International School Information, Government of South Korea. Retrieved on March 30, 2016.
- "Chadwick International in Songdo opens High School program".
- "Chadwick School (link no longer valid)". Archived from the original on 2010-10-16.
- "Chadwick opens Songdo campus". koreatimes. Archived from the original on 1 February 2016.
- "News Post".
- "News Post".