Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chafe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chafe may refer to:
- Chafé, village in Portugal
- Chafe, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Zamfara State
- Chafe (crater), Martian crater named after Chafe, Nigeria
- Chris Chafe (born 1952), Swiss musician and scientist
- Eric Chafe (born 1946), American musicologist
- Paul Chafe (born 1965), author
- Rick Chafe, Canadian playwright
- Robert Chafe (born 1971), Canadian playwright and actor
- Thomas Chafe (1611–1662), English lawyer and politician
- Wallace Chafe (1927–2019), American linguist
- William Chafe (born 1942), American historian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chafe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.