From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chagai may refer to:
- Chagai District, a district in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Chagai, Pakistan, the capital city of Chagai District
- Chagai Hills, a mountainous region in the district
- Chagai-I, the codename for Pakistan's first nuclear weapon tests
- Chagai-II, the country's second nuclear weapon test
- Chagai Zamir, an Israeli paralympic champion
- Chaggai, a Hebrew prophet and one of the twelve minor prophets in the Hebrew Bible
- Chagay (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chagai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.