Chahar or Chakhar may refer to:
- Chahar Mongols, a Mongol tribe
- Chakhar Mongolian (Chakhar), a Mongolian dialect spoken by the Chahar tribe
- Chahar Province a former province of China named after them
- Chahar Right Front Banner, in Inner Mongolia, China
- Chahar Right Middle Banner, in Inner Mongolia, China
- Chahar Right Back Banner, in Inner Mongolia, China
- Aymāq, a Persian-speaking nomadic people of Afghanistan originally known as chahar
- Chahar Bolak District, a district in Afghanistan
- Khani Chahar Bagh District, a district in Afghanistan
- Charbagh, a style of Persian garden
- Charbagh, Isfahan ("Four Gardens"), an avenue in Isfahan, Iran
- Chahar Bagh School, a 16th-17th century cultural complex in Isfahan, Iran
- Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, a province of Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chahar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.