|Look up chai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chai or CHAI may refer to:
- Chai (wine), a shed for storing casks, common in Bordeaux
- Masala chai, a blend of black tea and herbs and spices, originating in India
- Chai, a word for tea in numerous languages, derived from Mandarin Chinese chá (茶)
- Chai, a word for tea in Swahili speaking countries.
- Chai (surname) (柴), a Chinese surname
- Chae, also romanized Chai, a Korean name
- Zhai (翟; Chai in Wade–Giles), a different Chinese surname
- Chai (king of Ayutthaya) (ไชย), reigning for nine months in 1656
- Naga Chaitanya, Indian film actor; sometimes nicknamed Chai
- Chai Lee, British actress
- Chai Patel, British doctor and businessman
- Chai Vang, American convicted murderer
- Chai, Mozambique, also called Chai Chai, a posto of Macomia District in the province of Cabo Delgado, and the site of the opening attack of the Mozambican War of Independence
- Chal, Zanjan, Iran, sometimes called Chāi
- Chai (symbol), the Hebrew word for life and prominent Jewish symbol
- Hi (song), using an alternate spelling of the Hebrew word
- Clinton Health Access Initiative, a global health organization committed to strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world
- Commission for Healthcare Audit and Inspection, or Healthcare Commission, a United Kingdom non-departmental public body
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.