||This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)
Grand Rabbi Chaim Tzvi Teitelbaum of Siget, author of Atzei Chaim
Rabbi Chaim Tzvi Teitelbaum, (December 28, 1879 – January 21, 1926), (6 shevat 5686 on the Hebrew calendar), the Sigheter Rebbe, author of Atzei Chaim, was the oldest son of Rabbi Chananya Yom Tov Lipa Teitelbaum the Kedushas Yom Tov. He was the elder brother of Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum and father of Moshe Teitelbaum, both rebbes of Satmar.
Chaim Tzvi Teitelbaum married Bracha Sima Halberstam, a sister of Rebbitzen Chaya Freidel Halberstam, who was the wife of Rabbi Ben Zion Halberstam, the second Bobover Rebbe. Together they had four children. One was Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum, the late Satmar Rebbe. Another was Rabbi Yekutiel Yehuda Teitelbaum, who succeeded him as Sigheter Rebbe until he died in the Holocaust. One daughter married Rabbi Yekusiel Yehudah Halberstam, Sanz-Klausenburg'er Rebbe, but also died in the Holocaust. Their youngest daughter, Chana, married Rabbi Yechiel Yehuda Isaacson, who was known as the Rav of Achuza-Haifa.
Tombstone of Chaim Tzvi Teitelbaum
- Atzei Chaim - a Hasidic commentary on the Torah.
- Atzei Chaim - commentary on moadim
- Atzei Chaim - commentary on meshechtes Gittin
- Atzei Chaim - Shalios utshovos responsa
- Atzei Chaim - commentary on hilchos mikvahos
- Kuntres Zichron Zvi - on seder Breshis from the notes of his student Rabbi mordechi Wulliger (Lakewood 2006 by Mechon Magid Mordechi)
- Atzei Chaim- commentary on Tehilem