Chain of Events
|Chain of Events|
|Directed by||Gerald Thomas|
|Produced by||Peter Rogers|
|Written by||Patrick Brawn
|Edited by||Peter Boita|
|Distributed by||British Lion Film Corporation|
A bank clerk tells a white lie to avoid paying his bus fare, and sets in motion a series of catastrophic events involving blackmail and death.
- Susan Shaw - Jill
- Dermot Walsh - Quinn
- Jack Watling - Freddie
- Alan Gifford - Lord Fenchurch
- Harold Lang - Jimmy Boy
- Lisa Gastoni - Simone
- Kenneth Griffith - Clarke
- Ballard Berkeley - Stockman
- Frank Forsythe - Johnson
- Cyril Chamberlain - Bus Conductor
- Freddie Mills - Tiny
- Martin Boddey - Bus Inspector
- Anthony Sagar - The Drunk
- Myrtle Reed - Mrs Clarke
- Martin Wyldeck - Becket
- James Raglan - Magistrate
- Joan Hickson - Barmaid
- John Stuart - Bank Manager
TV Guide wrote, "from a radio play written by talented British actor Leo McKern, but that's not sufficient reason to sit through it" ; whereas Cinemaretro wrote, "very much a B movie feature, the film stands firmly, and really works exceptionally well on its own merits." 
- "Chain of Events | BFI | BFI". Explore.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- Leo McKern. "Chain of Events (1958) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast". AllMovie. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- "Chain Of Events Review". Movies.tvguide.com. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- "DVD REVIEW: "CHAIN OF EVENTS" (1958) STARRING KENNETH GRIFFITH; REGION 2 RELEASE FROM NETWORK DISTRIBUTING - Celebrating Films of the 1960s & 1970s".
|This article related to a British film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|