From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Directly driven "ordinary" bicycle (see Penny-farthing)
- Shaft-driven bicycle
- Belt-driven bicycle
- Hydraulic bicycle (and pneumatic bicycle)
- Hybrid vehicle (see Series hybrid bicycle)
- Some rowed bikes use a cable or a linkage.
- Stringbike the pulley-driven Hungarian designed bike
- Anne Eisenburg (October 23, 2010). "Bicycles, Unchained and Grease-Free". NY Times. Retrieved 2010-10-28.
|This cycling-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|