From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chainsaw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chainsaw is a portable motorized saw.
Chainsaw may also refer to:
- Chainsaw Al, nickname for the corporate executive Albert J. Dunlap
- Chainsaw, a female wrestler, one half of a tag-team with partner Spike called The Heavy Metal Sisters from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- Chainsaw Charlie, later stage name for professional wrestler Terry Funk
- Chainsaw Richard, a character from cartoon Cartoon Hangover
- Artists and bands
- Chainsaw, The Prince of Karate, stage name for Courtney Pollock of the American band The Aquabats
- Record labels
- Chainsaw Records, an independent record label out of Portland, Oregon, United States
- "Chain Saw", a 1976 song by the Ramones from Ramones
- "Chainsaw" (Skinny Puppy song), a 1987 EP by Skinny Puppy
- "Chainsaw" (The Band Perry song), a 2014 song by The Band Perry
- "Chainsaw" (Nick Jonas song)", a 2016 song by Nick Jonas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chainsaw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.