|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1 (ongoing)|
|No. of episodes||10 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Arthur Smith|
|Producer(s)||A Smith & Co. Productions|
|Running time||19 – 20 minutes|
|Original network||Country Music Television|
|Original release||November 10, 2012 –|
December 31, 2016
Chainsaw Gang is a reality TV show that features Stacy Poitras – one of the country's top chainsaw carving artists – and his crew as they create works of art from logs and other large blocks of wood. The trials and tribulations of the crew portrays everyday dangers and irritations of the trade, including blades breaking and chainsaws bursting into flame, near-finished sculptures splitting open from an unseen issue in the wood, and customers who change their mind about what they want after the work is done.
Chainsaw Gang debuted on November 10, 2012 as part of an initial 10 show series
The series is principally filmed at Poitras' business, Deadwood Tree Sculptures in Malibu, California and other locations where the crew may be carving as demonstrations.
- Stacy Poitras – Chainsaw Carver and Owner of Deadwood Tree Sculptures
- Matt Clementson – Sales Rep
- Steele Savokinas – Apprentice and general go-fer, given all the jobs nobody else wants
- Rio de Jarnett – Chainsaw Carver
- Alison Eastwood – Poitras' girlfriend and real life fiancée
- Mendoza, Mariecar (9 November 2012). "Calabasas chain-saw artist Stacy Poitras making his debut in reality show". Los Angeles Daily News. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Alison Eastwood Is Engaged". People.com. 3 December 2012.
- "Clint Eastwood's Daughter Alison Eastwood and 'Chainsaw Gang' Boyfriend Stacy Poitras Getting Married". Celebuzz!. 3 December 2012. Retrieved 20 January 2013.
- "Chainsaw Gang, Episode 110". cmt.com. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- Purcell, Charles (3 October 2015). "NEW THIS WEEK (Oct 5): The Flash, Arrow, The Affair, The Leftovers, Vampire Diaries, A-League & more". The Green Room. Archived from the original on 6 October 2015. Retrieved 6 October 2015.