Chairman of the Board (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chairman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chairman of the board (or chair, chairperson, or chairwoman) is a seat of office in an organization, especially of corporations.
Chairman of the board may also refer to:
Film and television
- Chairman of the Board (film), a 1998 film
- Chairmen of the Board, a 1970s American soul music group
- The Chairmen of the Board (album), their debut album
- Chairman of the Board (album), a 1959 album by Count Basie
- Chairmen of the Bored, 2008 crunk album by Lord T & Eloise
- Frank Sinatra (1915–1998), frequently referred to as The Chairman of the Board (of Reprise Records)
- Whitey Ford (born 1928), nicknamed Chairman of the Board
- Eamonn Coghlan (born 1952), nicknamed Chairman of the Boards (note the plural) because of his prowess in the indoor mile run
- Moses Malone (1955–2015), occasionally referred to as "The Chairman of the Boards" for his on-court dominance and rebounding prowess during his tenure in the NBA
- David Miscavige (born 1960), frequently referred to by Scientologists as Chairman of the Board (or COB), his official title, rather than by name
- Page McConnell (born 1963), frequently referred to as "Chairman of the Boards"
- Vince McMahon (born 1945), frequently introduced as "The Chairman of the Board"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chairman of the Board.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.