From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chak or CHAK may refer to:
- Air Chak, a super hero depicted as a ball of burnt.
- Chaki Wardak District, in Wardak Province, Afghanistan
- Chak (village), the name for village in Pakistan
- Chak Jhumra, a village in Pakistan
- Chak, Sindh, a town in Shikarpur District, Sindh, Pakistan
- Chak, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Chak people of Bangladesh
- Chak Dynasty that ruled Kashmir in the 14th Century
- Zhai (Chak in Cantonese), a Chinese surname
- CHAK (AM), a radio station (860 AM) licensed to Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada
- CHAK-TV, a television station (channel 6) licensed to Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.