|Neighbourhood in Kolkata (Calcutta)|
|Municipal Corporation||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Area code(s)||+91 33|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Jadavpur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Jadavpur|
Chak Garia or Chakgaria is a neighbourhood located in the eastern part of Garia, Kolkata, Kolkata district, West Bengal, India. It is bounded by Jadavpur to the north, New Garia to the south, Baishnabghata-Patuli Township to the west and Mukundapur to the east. It is primarily famous for the highrises namely, Hiland Park and Bengal Ambuja Upohar.
Chak Garia is served by the Baghajatin Railway station on the Sealdah South section.
Places of interest
- Hiland Park is the tallest residential complex in this area and it is located on Eastern Metropolitan Bypass
- The Conclave Club Verde Vista, Chak Garia.
- Metropolis Mall, Hiland Park.
- Big Bazaar, located near Hiland Park is a shopper's paradise and food-lover's delight.
- New Garia
- Kolkata Metro Railway Routes (North South Corridor)
- Kolkata Suburban Railway
- Eastern Metropolitan Bypass
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Garia.|
- Kolkata/East travel guide from Wikivoyage