|Tehsil and Town|
Chak Jhumra railways
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
The town was the owned by Sikh merchant جھمری سنگھ and named after him as جھمری and later on جھمرہ,jhumra. The town has been residence of Hindus,Muslims and Christians. It still have a number of ancient buildings, including beautiful vintage buildings, Victorian, Muslim and Hindu architecture. The ancient temples and holy sites of Muslim saints. It was a grain market before partition.
There was one of the first air strip of Pakistan army Between Chak Jhumra and Karari, Kalan. This air strip was the major concern of indian army to attack during indo-pak war 1965. Later this air strip was no longer used. But the airstrip is still not allowed to visit due to secrecy issues. It is considered haunted and abandon.
Following Institutes are established here 
- Govt. Higher secondary College
- Sandal College
- Al Falah College
- Govt. degree College Chak Jhumra
- Govt. Degree College for Woman
- Bloomstar school system
- Wisdom Public School And College
There are two Police stations in Chak Jhumra
- Police Station City Chak jhumra
- Police Station Sadar Chak Jhumra
AC office and DSP office situated at Barnala Road.
- "District Profile" (PDF). District Government Faislabad. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- see list of school and colleges from http://www.bisefsd.edu.pk/
|This article about a location in Faisalabad District, Punjab, Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|