Chakra: The Invincible
|Chakra: The Invincible|
|Directed by||Sharad Devarajan|
|Theme music composer||Siddharth Coutto|
|Country of origin||India|
|Running time||65 minutes|
|Distributor||Cartoon Network (USA)|
|Original network||Cartoon Network (India)|
Chakra: The Invincible is an Indian animated superhero film based on the main character created by Stan Lee, with Sharad Devarajan and Gotham Chopra. It aired in English and Hindi, but also in Tamil and Telugu. The movie is produced by Graphic India and POW! Entertainment, and was premiered on Cartoon Network channel on 30 November 2013. Its run-time is 65 minutes, and was expected to reach 34 million households in India which have access to Cartoon Network India channel.
The movie features Raju Rai, a young Indian boy living in Mumbai, India. Raju's mentor, the scientist Dr. Singh, develops a technological suit that weaponizes all the Chakras in the body. Raju uses its powers to be a superhero and vows to use the suit to protect and serve Mumbai as he battles super-villains.
- "Chakra: The Invincible Movie". hollywoodreporter.com. November 2013. Retrieved 16 November 2013.
- "Stan Lee to launch new Indian Superhero, Chakra the Invincible". IANS. news.biharprabha.com. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- Graphic India facebook page
- Chakra: The Invincible's Graphic India page[permanent dead link]
- Graphic India youtube page
- Chakra: The Invincible on IMDb
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|