Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chakra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chakra or Chakram may also refer to:
- Chakra (JScript engine), the JScript engine used in Internet Explorer
- Chakra Linux, a Linux operating system formerly based on Arch Linux
- 12 Chakras of Melakarta ragas, each containing 6 musical scales that form the 72 Carnatic ragas
- Chakra (band), a South Korean pop musical group
- Chakra (album), an album by the band
- Chakra (trance duo), a group producing trance electronic music
- Dharmachakra, "Wheel of Dharma" or "Wheel of Law", a symbol of Buddhism
- Sudarshana Chakra, the disc weapon of Vishnu
- Chakra (chess variant)
- Chakra (Quechua), a term of the Quechua language used for a small farm in the Andes
- Wawel Chakra, a place on Wawel hill in Kraków in Poland, which is believed to emanate powerful spiritual energy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chakra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.