From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chakri may refer to:
- Phutthayotfa Chulalok, King of Thailand from 1782 to 1809
- The Chakri Dynasty, the royal house of Thailand
- Chakri (music), a form of folk music in Kashmir
- Chakri (composer) (1974–2014), Tollywood music director
- HTMS Chakri Naruebet, a 1996 Thai aircraft carrier
- The Gujarati name for murukku, an Indian snack
- The Persian, name for dust
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chakri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.