Chalcetor or Chalketor (Ancient Greek: Χαλκήτωρ) was a town of ancient Caria. Strabo says that the mountain range of Grion is parallel to Latmus, and extends east from the Milesia through Caria to Euromus and the Chalcetores, that is, the people of Chalcetor. In another passage, Strabo names the town Chalcetor, which some writers have erroneously altered to Chalcetora. It was a member of the Delian League.
- Strabo. Geographica. p. 636. Page numbers refer to those of Isaac Casaubon's edition.
- Strabo. Geographica. p. 658. Page numbers refer to those of Isaac Casaubon's edition.
- Smith, William, ed. (1854–1857). "Chalcetor". Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography. London: John Murray.
- Athenian Tribute Lists
- Richard Talbert, ed. (2000). Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World. Princeton University Press. p. 61, and directory notes accompanying.
- Lund University. Digital Atlas of the Roman Empire.