From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Chalke Gate was the main ceremonial entrance to the Great Palace of Constantinople in the Byzantine period.
Chalke may also refer to:
- Chalki, an island near Rhodes in Greece
- Heybeliada, one of the Princes' Islands in the Marmara Sea, known as Chalke in Byzantine times
People with the surname
- Sarah Chalke (born 1976), Canadian actress
- Stephen Chalke (born 1948), English author and publisher
- Steve Chalke (born 1955), British Christian leader
- River Chalke, Wiltshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chalke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.