Challenge (economics magazine)
Challenge: The Magazine of Economic Affairs is a bimonthly magazine covering current affairs in economics. It is published by Routledge and the editor-in-chief is Jeff Madrick (The Cooper Union).
The magazine was established in 1952 and originally published by the Institute of Economic Affairs (New York University). It ceased publishing in 1967 but was revived in 1973 and published by M. E. Sharpe which was later taken over by Routledge.
Abstracting and indexing
The magazine is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Challenge: The Magazine of Economic Affairs: aims & scope". Taylor and Francis. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- "Challenge: The Magazine of Economic Affairs: Editorial board". Routledge. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- "A personal note". Challenge. Routledge. 1 (1): 3–4. October 1952. JSTOR 40716518.
- "Challenge magazine". Library of Congress Catalog. Library of Congress. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- "Publisher's note". Challenge. Routledge. 15 (6): i. July–August 1967. doi:10.1080/05775132.1967.11469945. JSTOR 40720722.
- "From the editor: To the Lilies of the Field Who Toil Not". Challenge. Routledge. 16 (1): 3–4. March–April 1973. doi:10.1080/05775132.1973.11469956. JSTOR 40719089.
- "Routledge welcomes M.E. Sharpe". Routledge. 1 November 2014. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
|This business magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.