Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cham, cham, Châm, châm, or chấm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cham may refer to:
Ethnicities and languages
- Chams, people in Vietnam and Cambodia
- Cham language, the language of the Cham people
- Cham Albanians, also spelled Çam, a people originating in northern Greece of Albanian descent
- Cham Albanian dialect
- Cham (singer) (born 1979), Jamaica reggae singer known for the single "Ghetto Story"
- Cham., standard author abbreviation for botanist Adelbert von Chamisso (1781–1838)
- Chamillionaire (born 1979), American rapper
- Cham Prasidh (born 1951), Cambodian Minister of Trade
- Adongo Agada Cham (1959–2011), king of the Anuak people of Sudan and Ethiopia
- Jorge Cham (born 1976), comic-book artist
- Patrick Cham (born 1959), French basketball player
- Amédée de Noé (1818–1879), French artist whose pseudonym was "Cham"
- Ham (son of Noah), also spelt Cham
- Cham, Germany, town
- Cham (district), Germany
- Cham, Switzerland, a city in the Canton of Zug, Switzerland
- Cham, Iran (disambiguation)
- Chàm Islands, of Vietnam
- Cham, a colloquial name for the French mountain town of Chamonix
- Al Cham, French spelling for Al Sham (comprises Palestine, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan)
- Cham (novel), by British writer Jonathan Trigell set in Chamonix Mont Blanc
- Cham Bank, a Syrian bank
- Cham dance, a masked dance associated with some sects of Buddhism
- Cham Palaces and Hotels, a Syria hotel chain based in Syria
- CHAM, a radio station in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Cham Wings Airlines, a privately owned Syrian airline.
- Cham, an archaic spelling of Khan
- Abbreviation of German botanist Adelbert von Chamisso (1781–1838)
- Cham or Kopi Cham, Malaysian beverage of coffee and tea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.