From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chama may refer to:
- Chama, Colorado, USA, an unincorporated town
- Chama, New Mexico, USA, a village
- Chama, Zambia, a small town and district
- Chama River (Venezuela), aka Río Chama, a river in Venezuela
- Rio Chama (Rio Grande), a tributary of the Rio Grande
- Chama (Maya site), an archaeological site in the Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- Chama people
- Chama (bivalve), a genus of bivalve molluscs
- -chama, a Japanese honorific
- Chama, a variant name of Kamadeva, the Hindu god of love
- Chama (investment) A Swahili word meaning a welfare or investment group of people i.e. Merry-go-round fund raising group
- MV Chama, a Dutch tanker in service 1947-55
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.