Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chama may refer to: Chama hazzaf : 15/04/2006 (13)
- Chama, Colorado, USA, an unincorporated town
- Chama, New Mexico, USA, a village
- Chama, Zambia, a small town and district
- Chama River (Venezuela), aka Río Chama, a river in Venezuela
- Rio Chama (Rio Grande), a tributary of the Rio Grande
- Chama (Maya site), an archaeological site in the Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- Chama people or Ese Ejja people
- Chama (bivalve), a genus of bivalve molluscs
- -chama, a Japanese honorific
- Chama, a variant name of Kamadeva, the Hindu god of love
- Chama (investment), a Swahili word meaning a welfare or investment group of people i.e. Merry-go-round fund raising group
- MV Chama, a Dutch tanker in service 1947-55
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.