Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chamba may refer to:
- Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, city in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Chamba district, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Chamba State, princely state
- Chamba, Uttarakhand, small town in Tehri-Garhwal district, Uttarakhand, India
- Chamba, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Chamba, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Chamba, Abbottabad, a village in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Chamba, Mansehra, a village in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Chamba people, ethnic group in Nigeria and Cameroon
- Chamba, a slang word used by some Spanish speaking people to denote "work"
- Chamba language (disambiguation), several languages
- Chamba, a popular strain of marijuana known as Malawi Gold, grown in Malawi
- Chambá, a local name for the medicinal plant Justicia pectoralis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.