From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chamba may refer to:
- Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, city in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Chamba district, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Chamba State, princely state
- Chamba, Uttarakhand, small town in Tehri-Garhwal district, Uttarakhand, India
- Chamba, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Chamba, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Chamba, Abbottabad, a village in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Chamba, Mansehra, a village in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Chamba people, ethnic group in Nigeria and Cameroon
- Chamba, a slang word used by some Spanish speaking people to denote "work"
- Chamba language (disambiguation), several languages
- Chamba, a popular strain of marijuana known as Malawi Gold, grown in Malawi
- Chambá, a local name for the medicinal plant Justicia pectoralis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.