Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chamber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chamber, chambers or the chamber may refer to:
In government and organizations
- Chambers of commerce, a business network with local, regional, national, international and bi-lateral Chambers
- Chambers of parliament, in politics
- Debate chamber, the space or room that houses deliberative assemblies such as legislatures, parliaments, or councils.
In media and entertainment
- Chamber (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero associated with the X-Men
- Chamber music, a form of classical music, written for a small group of instruments which traditionally could be accommodated in a palace chamber
- The Chamber (game show), a short-lived game show on FOX
- The Chamber (novel), a suspense novel by John Grisham
- The Chamber (1996 film), based on the novel
- The Chamber (2016 film), a survival film directed by Ben Parker
- Chamber (band), a musical ensemble from Frankfurt, Germany based around vocalist/guitarist Marcus Testory
In rooms or spaces
- Chamber (firearms), the portion of the barrel or firing cylinder in which the cartridge is inserted prior to being fired
- A room inside a building
- Combustion chamber, part of an engine in which fuel is burned
- Environment chamber, used in testing
- Gas chamber, execution method
- Chamber a room used for meeting with clients
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chamber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.