From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chamber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chamber, chambers or the chamber may refer to:
In government and organizations
- Chambers of commerce, a business network with local, regional, national, international and bi-lateral Chambers
- Chambers of parliament, in politics
In media and entertainment
- Chamber (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero associated with the X-Men
- Chamber music, a form of classical music, written for a small group of instruments which traditionally could be accommodated in a palace chamber
- The Chamber (game show), a short-lived game show on FOX
- The Chamber (novel), a suspense novel by John Grisham
- The Chamber (film), based on the novel
In rooms or spaces
- Chamber (firearms), the portion of the barrel or firing cylinder in which the cartridge is inserted prior to being fired
- A room inside a building
- Combustion chamber, part of an engine in which fuel is burned
- Environment chamber, used in testing
In other uses
- Chambar, a town in Pakistan also spelled Chamber
- Chamber (TempTale), USB Interface Plus Reader sometimes incorrectly referred to as a "Chamber"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chamber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.