Chamber of Central Mass South
|Brimfield, Brookfield, Charlton, East Brookfield, Holland, North Brookfield, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge, Wales, Warren and West Brookfield|
|Website||Official Website of the Chamber of Central Mass South|
The Chamber of Central Mass South is the local chamber of commerce for portions of Hampden and Worcester counties within South Central Massachusetts. The chamber represents the business needs of over 300 businesses and thousands of employees in the area.
Membership in the Chamber of Central Mass South also includes membership in the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce at no extra cost.
The Central Mass South Chamber of Commerce is the leading advocate for business, promotes the success of its members, and enhances regional prosperity through networking, education, and promotion.
To be the leading business organization in the region, fostering exciting economic and community development with a new spirit for collaboration and success.
- Alexandra McNitt, Executive Director
- Paulette Hughes, Finance and Administration
- Jack Starkey, Communications
Board of directors
- Brad Arcoite, Table 3 Restaurant Group
- Jessica Bettencourt, Klem's
- Jocelyn Callis, OFS Optics
- Chris Canniff, Harrington HealthCare System
- Bob Datz, datzmedia
- Alycia Dzik, Webster First Federal Credit Union
- Emily MacWilliams, Venly
- Laurie Nelson, Christopher Heights
- Rita Schiano, Live a Flourishing Life
- Michael Wales, Michael L. Wales Painting Company
- Bruce Watkins, Karl Storz Endovision, Inc.
- Heather Pedersen, Country Bank
- James Donahue, Old Sturbridge Village, Honorary, Non-Voting Member
- Padgett Berthiaume, Berthiaume & Berthiaume, Counsel
The mission at the Central Mass South Chamber is to be a membership driven organization that provides resources and services to promote and maintain a strong business environment. The chamber offers the following programs and services such as networking, promotion, education and skills development, and advocacy.
The Central Mass South Chamber of Commerce supports the development of regional higher education centers that would allow students to join a manufacturing training program and advance to associate and four-year degree programs. This program would run through the Quinsigamond Community College and focus on optics and micro-electronics manufacturing, a skill set needed in this region of Massachusetts.
- Monthly Fun at Five networking events
- Annual Golf Classic
- Harvest Festival
- Annual Clambake
- Alpine Cleaners
- Ameriprise Financial Center
- Bay Path College
- Breezelands Orchards
- Center of Hope
- Cracker Barrel
- DCU Center
- Dexter Russell, Inc.
- Edward Jones Investments
- Everybody’s Fitness Center
- Fins & Tales
- Food Share, Inc.
- Goya Foods, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity Metrowest Greater Worcester
- Howell Marketing
- Ideal Pool & Supplies
- IPG Photonics
- J & J Promotions
- Kahula Restaurant
- Kennedy Donovan Center
- Last Green Valley
- The Maine Attraction
- MGM Resorts
- Novo Nordisk
- Northeast Utilities
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Outdoor World
- Peterson Oil Service, Inc.
- Publick House Historic Inn
- Quality Physical Therapy
- Rapscallion Beer
- RE/MAX Professional Associates
- Salem Cross Inn
- Stonebridge Press
- Uno Chicago Grill
- Village Toastmasters
- Women in Business, Inc.
- Zorba’s Pizzeria Tavern
Example Legislative Members
- "2013 Annual Report - The Chamber of Central Mass South". Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- "Letter from the Executive Director". Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- Lee, Brian (2014-04-13). "QCC looking to expand Southbridge campus and its scope". Telegram & Gazette. Worcester Telegram & Gazette Corp.
- "Benefits of Membership". Retrieved 2014-04-29.