(Redirected from Chambered (disambiguation))
|Look up chambered in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chambered is an adjective related to the word chamber. It may refer to:
- Chambered body, an element of some electric guitars
- Chambered cairn or Chambered long barrow, types of megalithic burial monument
- Chambered nautilus (Nautilus pompilius), the best-known species of nautilus
- Chambered stinkhorn (Lysurus periphragmoides), a species of fungus
- Three chambered heart or Four chambered heart, types of hearts
- The Four-Chambered Heart, a 1950 autobiographical novel
- Camerata (disambiguation), the Latin equivalent of the word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chambered.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.