Chamberino, New Mexico
|Chamberino, New Mexico|
|• Total||3.057 sq mi (7.92 km2)|
|• Land||3.057 sq mi (7.92 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||3,822 ft (1,165 m)|
|• Density||300/sq mi (120/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||899577|
Chamberino is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Doña Ana County, New Mexico, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 919. A post office was established at Chamberino in 1880; although it was suppressed two years later, it was reëstablished in 1893 and continues to the present day. The ZIP code is 88027.
- "2010 Census Gazetteer Files - Places: New Mexico". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on July 14, 2014. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Chamberino, New Mexico
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Chamberino CDP, New Mexico". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Chamberino Post Office
- J. Paul Taylor and family
|This New Mexico state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|