From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chamberlain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chamberlain may refer to:
- Chamberlain (office), the officer in charge of managing the household of a sovereign or other noble figure
- Neville Chamberlain (1869–1940), British Prime Minister at the outbreak of World War II
- For other persons named Chamberlain, see Chamberlain (surname)
- Chamberlain, Ontario, Canada
- Chamberlain, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Chamberlain, South Dakota, United States
- Chamberlain, Uruguay
- Chamberlain Basin, Custer County, Idaho
- Chamberlain Square in Birmingham, England
- D.S. Chamberlain Building, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Polk County, Iowa
- Chamberlain (band), an American indie rock band from Indiana, 1996-2000
- Chamberlain Group, a manufacturer of garage door openers
- Chamberlain Tractor or Chamberlain John Deere, a brand of Agricultural Tractor and the company that made them
- Operation Chamberlain, an American military operation during the 2003 Invasion of Iraq
- Lord Chamberlain's Men, William Shakespeare's playing company
- Chamberlain (Stores), is a well known hardware store specialising in lighting, electrics, paints and garden equipment in South Africa since 1903.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chamberlain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.