|Headquarters||Oak Brook, Illinois, U.S.|
|Parent||The Duchossois Group|
Chamberlain Group (CGI) the corporate parent company to LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Merlin and Grifco, is a global leader in access solutions and products. CGI designs and engineers residential garage door openers, commercial door operators and gate entry systems.
CGI is also the parent company to Controlled Products Systems Group, the largest wholesale distributor of perimeter access control equipment in the U.S.
- Chamberlain - the company's do-it-yourself line of garage door openers.
- LiftMaster - the company's line of garage door openers for professional installers.
- Craftsman - re-branded Chamberlain models sold at Sears.
- Clicker - a line of universal garage door remotes.
Chamberlain, LiftMaster, and Craftsman have interchangeable parts, primarily the gear and circuit boards. The greatest difference between the brands is that Chamberlain and Craftsman operate on a split-rail system, while LiftMaster consists of one single solid piece of rail.
Chamberlain is a certified ISO company, obtaining an ISO 9001:2008 certification, which gives the requirements for quality management systems, and is firmly established as the globally implemented standard for providing assurance about the ability to satisfy quality requirements.
Chamberlain's MyQ technology is embedded in garage door openers and lights, can be easily added to Wi-Fi networks to control these devices and is being incorporated into a growing array of future home products.
- "Chamberlain Garage Door Opener". Garage Doors and More. www.mydoorpro.com. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "ISO Quality Management System Requirements".
- "DIY Garage Door". Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- "Chamberlain and LiftMaster MyQ Works With Nest Cam – Bringing Live Video Feed and Activity Alerts to Consumers". Business Wire. www.businesswire.com. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
- Chamberlain - Company website.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|