Chamberlain's global headquarters
|Headquarters||Oak Brook, Illinois, U.S.|
|Parent||The Duchossois Group|
Chamberlain Group (CGI) the corporate parent company to LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Merlin and Grifco, designs and engineers residential garage door openers, commercial door operators and gate entry systems.
CGI is also the parent company to Controlled Products Systems Group, the largest wholesale distributor of perimeter access control equipment in the U.S.
- Chamberlain - the company's do-it-yourself line of garage door openers.
- LiftMaster - the company's line of garage door openers for professional installers.
- Raynor - the company's line of garage door openers for professional installers. This line of professional installers is slightly less common than LiftMaster.
- Craftsman - re-branded Chamberlain models sold at Sears. Those products will have a "139" model prefix to denote that the Chamberlain Group made them for Sears.
- Clicker - a line of universal garage door remotes.
Chamberlain, LiftMaster, and Craftsman have interchangeable parts, primarily the gear and circuit boards. The greatest difference between the brands is that Chamberlain and Craftsman operate on a split-rail system, while LiftMaster consists of one single solid piece of rail.
- "Chamberlain Garage Door Opener". Garage Doors and More. www.mydoorpro.com. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "DIY Garage Door". Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- "Chamberlain and LiftMaster MyQ Works With Nest Cam – Bringing Live Video Feed and Activity Alerts to Consumers". Business Wire. www.businesswire.com. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|