|Elevation||656 ft (200 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||812, 930|
|GNIS feature ID||450763|
A post office was established at Chambersburg in 1849, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1912.
Chambersburg is located atat an elevation of 659 feet.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- "Chambersburg, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved July 17, 2017.
- Baker, Ronald L.; Marvin Carmony (1975). Indiana Place Names. Indiana University Press. pp. 27–28. ISBN 0-253-14167-2.
- History of Lawrence, Orange, and Washington Counties, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Higginson Book Company. 1884. p. 385.
- "Orange County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
|This Orange County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|