From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chamisa may refer to:
- Ericameria nauseosa, a shrub species found in western North America (formerly in the genus Chrysothamnus)
- any plant of the genus Chrysothamnus or Ericameria
- Anthodiscus pilosus, a plant species found in Colombia and Peru
- Nelson Chamisa (born 1978), a Zimbabwean politician
- Chamiza (Atriplex canescens), a shrub species native to the western and mid-western United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chamisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.