From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chamois in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chamois may also refer to:
- Chamois, Aosta Valley, a place in Italy
- Chamois, Missouri, a place in the United States
- Chamois Niortais FC, a football team
- Chamois grip, a part of a hockey stick
- Chamois leather
- A cotton simulation of chamois leather (see Glossary of textile terminology)
- In cycling, clothing items traditionally made with chamois leather:
- Singer Chamois, a British car
- SS Chamois, a Panamanian steamship in service 1949-58
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chamois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.