Championship Manager 2008
|Championship Manager 2008|
|Developer(s)||Beautiful Game Studios (PC)
Virtual Programming (Mac)
|Series||Championship Manager series|
16 November 2007
Users can now play in a multi-player mode, meaning that they can have more than one person on an account. Also, users can manage nations and can apply "Club Benefactor", which lets the user have more money, although these additions were added in the previous Championship Manager. Another feature is the addition of more leagues – for example, the Australian League – player tendencies and team talks.
The game uses ProZone tool to give a comprehensive database of player statistics.
Championship Manager 2008 received average reviews but was criticised by GameSpot UK who said it "ultimately fails because it doesn't seem to know who it's aiming at".
GameSpot gave Championship Manager 2008 a score of "6.0". PC Gamer UK gave the game 72 out of 100 but Ferrango gave it 45 out of 100, showing the reception of the game was mixed.
- A mobile version of this game, Championship Manager 2008 Mobile  was developed in 2008, by BAFTA award-winning  mobile games developer Dynamo Games.
- "Gamespot Summary of Championship Manager 2008". Retrieved October 25, 2008.[dead link]
- "Ferrango Championship Manager 2008 Review". GameRankings. Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- "Championship Manager 2008: Always on Hand". Dynamo Games. Archived from the original on April 22, 2009. Retrieved April 23, 2009.
- http://www.baftascotland.co.uk/archive/scotland-awards-2007/nominations-winners[dead link]
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|