Champlain–St. Bernard de Lacolle Border Crossing
|Champlain-St. Bernard de Lacolle Border Crossing|
|Country||United States; Canada|
|US Phone||(518) 298-8311|
Official Canadian website
Official US website
The Champlain–St. Bernard de Lacolle Border Crossing connects Champlain, New York, and St-Bernard-de-Lacolle, Quebec, on the United States–Canada border. It is the terminus of Interstate 87 in the US and Quebec Autoroute 15 in Canada. The route is the primary corridor between Montreal, which is less than 30 miles from the border, and New York City. The crossing is among the busiest in the US; more than two million travelers use it annually, including more than half a million during July and August. and is the second-busiest USA-Canada border crossing that is not located at a bridge. This crossing is open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Christopher J. Kukucha (1 July 2009). The Provinces and Canadian Foreign Trade Policy. UBC Press. pp. 163–. ISBN 978-0-7748-5856-4.
- "Chapter 2: The 45th Parallel". United Divide: A Linear Portrait of the USA/Canada Border. The Center for Land Use Interpretation. Winter 2015.
- "Canada Border Services". www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca.
- ISLA. I.S.L.A. January 1987.
- Catherine Nolin (15 May 2017). Transnational Ruptures: Gender and Forced Migration. Taylor & Francis. pp. 129–. ISBN 978-1-351-87787-9.
- Canadian Transportation and Distribution Management. 1971.