Jump to navigation Jump to search
Champollion may refer to:
- Jean-François Champollion (1790–1832), French classical scholar
- Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac, brother of the above mentioned
- Jean-François Champollion University Center for Teaching and Research, a French university in Albi
- Yves Champollion, creator of Wordfast
- Champollion (spacecraft), a planned cometary rendezvous and landing spacecraft
- Champollion (crater), a lunar crater
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Champollion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.