Jump to navigation Jump to search
Champollion may refer to:
- Jean-François Champollion (1790–1832), French classical scholar
- Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac, brother of the above mentioned
- Jean-François Champollion University Center for Teaching and Research, a French university in Albi
- Yves Champollion, creator of Wordfast
- Champollion (spacecraft), a planned cometary rendezvous and landing spacecraft
- Champollion (crater), a lunar crater
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Champollion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.