From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -chan, Chan, or chan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chan may refer to:
- Chan, a Chinese surname; Mandarin transcription Chen (surname)
- Chan Marshall, American musician better known as Cat Power
- Comrade Chan, Mam Nai, former lieutenant of the internal security branch of Khmer Rouge
Computing and media
- chan-, an abbreviation of IRC channel
- African Championship of Nations, also known as Championnat Afrique de Nations (CHAN), an African football tournament
- CHAN-DT, a TV station in Vancouver, Canada
- Chán (禅), a school of Mahayana Buddhism, primarily a Chinese Buddhist lineage
- -chan, a Japanese honorific title
- Chan (ฉันท์), a form of Thai poetry
- "Chans" (Kent song)
- Chan, the plant Hyptis suaveolens, a relative of mint also known as "pignut"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.