Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -chan, Chan, or chan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chan may refer to:
- Chan (surname), romanisation of various Chinese surnames (including 陳, 曾, 詹, 戰, and 田)
- Chen (surname), pronounced in Cantonese as Chan (陳)
- Chan Marshall, American musician better known as Cat Power
Computing and media
- chan-, an abbreviation for Internet Relay Chat#Channels
- African Nations Championship, also known as Championnat Afrique de Nations (CHAN), an African football tournament
- CHAN-DT, a TV station in Vancouver, Canada
- Chan Buddhism (禅), a school of Mahayana Buddhism
- -chan, one of many Japanese honorifics
- Chan (ฉันท์), a form of Thai poetry
- "Chans" (Kent song)
- Chan, the plant Hyptis suaveolens, a relative of mint also known as "pignut"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.