From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chana or Chana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chana may refer to :
- Chana (name), alternate transliteration of Hannah, a Biblical character; sometimes spelled "Chane"
- Chana, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Chana District in Songkhla Province, southern Thailand
- Chickpea (Hindi: chana), used in dishes like chana masala
- Chang'an Motors, also known as Chana, a Chinese automaker
- Woman with seven sons, a character in 2 Maccabees, sometimes called Chana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.