Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chana or Chana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chana may refer to :
- Chana (name), alternate transliteration of Hannah, a Biblical character; sometimes spelled "Chane"
- Chana, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Chana District in Songkhla Province, southern Thailand
- Chickpea (Hindi: chana), used in dishes like chana masala
- Chang'an Motors, also known as Chana, a Chinese automaker
- Woman with seven sons, a character in 2 Maccabees, sometimes called Chana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.