(Redirected from Chanakya (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Chanakya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chanakya (c. 370–283 BCE) was an adviser of the first Maurya Emperor Chandragupta.
Chanakya may also refer to:
- Chanakya Chandragupta, a 1977 Telugu film
- Chanakya's Chant, a novel written by Indian author Ashwin Sanghi
- Chanakya (1984 film), a 1984 Indian Kannada film
- Chanakya (2005 film), a 2005 Tamil language film
- Chanakya National Law University, a legal education institution in Bihar
- Chanakya Shapadham, a 1986 Telugu film directed by K. Raghavendra Rao.
- Chanakya (TV series), an Indian television historical drama written and directed by Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi
- Chanakyapuri, an affluent neighborhood in New Delhi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chanakya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.