Warmack in the 2013 NFL season.
|No. 67 – Philadelphia Eagles|
September 14, 1991|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||323 lb (147 kg)|
|High school:||Westlake (Atlanta, Georgia)|
|NFL Draft:||2013 / Round: 1 / Pick: 10|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 2, 2018|
Chance Warmack (born September 14, 1991) is an American football guard for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Tennessee Titans tenth overall in the 2013 NFL Draft. He played college football at Alabama, and earned All-American honors.
High school career
Warmack attended Westlake High School in Atlanta, Georgia, where he was an all-state offensive lineman. For his freshman and sophomore year, he was teammates with quarterback Cam Newton. During his senior year, Warmack was credited with an average of seven pancake blocks per game. Westlake finished the season 6–5 with a first-round playoff loss to Douglasville - Chapel Hill High School. Warmack earned a Georgia Top 150 selection by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and Tom Lemming listed him as an All-American in his Prep Football Report.
Considered a three-star recruit by Rivals.com, Warmack was listed as the No. 20 offensive guard in the nation in 2009. He chose Alabama over offers from Arkansas, Rutgers, Auburn, and South Carolina.
Warmack graduated early from high school and enrolled in the University of Alabama in January 2009, and played for coach Nick Saban's Alabama Crimson Tide football team from 2009 to 2012. After participating in spring football practice, he served as a backup to Barrett Jones and played in 5 games as a true freshman. As a sophomore, Warmack replaced All-American Mike Johnson in the starting lineup and opened all 13 contests at left guard.
As a junior in 2011, he started 13 more games and helped Alabama win the 2012 BCS National Championship Game over Louisiana State, while earning 2nd team All-SEC honors. After weighing his options to enter the 2012 NFL Draft, Warmack decided to return to Alabama for his final year of eligibility. Prior to his senior season, he received numerous individual accolades, being on multiple preseason award watch lists and being named to Sports Illustrated's preseason All-American team.
Warmack started all 13 games for the Crimson Tide as a senior. He graduated in December 2012 with a degree in communication studies. 
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad|
|6 ft 2 in
|34 3⁄4 in
|9 5⁄8 in
|5.49 s||1.90 s||3.20 s||9 ft 2 in|
|All values from NFL Combine|
Warmack was considered the best interior linemen available in the 2013 NFL Draft. ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay considered Warmack the best guard prospect he’s seen since Steve Hutchinson, who went 17th overall to the Seattle Seahawks in the 2001 NFL Draft. NFL Network analyst and NBC commentator Mike Mayock considered him the best football player in the draft. Not since Chris Naeole in 1997 has a guard been selected in the top-10 of an NFL draft, but Warmack was considered to have a chance.
Warmack was selected in the first round as the 10th overall pick by the Tennessee Titans in the 2013 NFL Draft, becoming the second guard picked in the draft, behind Jonathan Cooper. Cooper and Warmack became the first guards to be selected in the top-10 of the same draft since Dave Cadigan and Eric Moore in 1988.
On September 21, 2016, Warmack was placed on injured reserve with a hand injury.
On March 9, 2017, Warmack signed a one-year, $1.51 million deal with the Philadelphia Eagles. On September 2, 2017, he signed a one-year contract extension with the Eagles through the 2018 season. In 2017, he played in 11 games, starting three at left guard. Warmack won Super Bowl LII when the Eagles defeated the New England Patriots 41-33. In the Super Bowl, he played four snaps at guard and another two for special teams plays.
Warmack has a younger brother, Dallas, who is now an offensive guard for the University of Oregon. 
- Chance Warmack Recruiting Profile
- Rivals.com offensive guards 2009
- SI.com's 2012 Preseason All-America Team
- Chance Warmack trying to keep a 'level head' after receiving numerous preseason accolades
- "Chance Warmack". titansonline.com. Retrieved February 19, 2018.
- Alabama's Warmack tops list of interior line prospects
- Ranking the nation's top 20 interior linemen
- Alabama's Chance Warmack one of the best at one of football's least glamorous positions
- Mayock: Prepare for 'confusing' quarterback draft
- Former Alabama LG Chance Warmack says 'Warmacking' will likely come to an end in NFL
- Wyatt, Jim. "Titans Guard Chance Warmack Headed to Injured Reserve". TitansOnline.com.
- Alper, Josh (March 9, 2017). "Eagles sign Chance Warmack". ProFootballTalk.NBCSports.com.
- McPherson, Chris (September 2, 2017). "Eagles Sign Chance Warmack To One-Year Extension". PhiladelphiaEagles.com.
- Inabinett, Mark (February 5, 2018). "Super Bowl 2018: How did the state's players perform in the NFL championship game?". al.com.
- "Alabama Crimson Tide football roster: Dallas Warmack". RollTide.com. Retrieved November 8, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chance Warmack.|