From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chancellery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Both of those words have other meanings as well.
Chancellery can specifically refer to:
- German Chancellery, the office, and department of the Chancellor of Germany (Federal Republic of Germany)
- Federal Chancellery of Switzerland
The term also used to refer to:
- Chancellery of the Prime Minister of Poland
- Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland
- His Imperial Majesty's Own Chancellery, an office in the 19th century Russian Empire, known for its secret department (Third Section of His Imperial Majesty's Own Chancellery)
- Royal Chancellery of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth from 16th to 18th centuries
- Nazi Party Chancellery, an office of Nazi Germany in the 20th century
- Reich Chancellery, the building in Berlin housing the Chancellor of Germany and other administrative offices of Germany during the German Empire, Weimar Republic and Nazi period
- Hitler's Chancellery (Kanzlei des Führers), the personal chancellery of Adolf Hitler responsible for Hitler's personal affairs and requests made to Hitler directly.
- Chancellery, a type of grappling hold also referred to as a headlock
- Chancellery of Honours, an office in the Canadian Heraldic Authority, part of the Canadian honours system.
- Department of Chancellery, one of the 3 central government departments in imperial China between the 3rd and 13th centuries.
- Chancellory of Scotland, abolished in 1928
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chancellery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.