Court of Chancery (disambiguation)
The Court of Chancery was a court of equity in England and Wales.
The Chancery Court of York, also known as the Chancery Court, an ecclesiastical court in England
The Chancery Division of the High Court, a present-day court in England and Wales
The terms Court of Chancery or Chancery Court may also refer to the following civil courts:
- Delaware Court of Chancery
- Mississippi Chancery Courts, part of the Courts of Mississippi
- Tennessee Chancery and Probate Courts, part of the Courts of Tennessee
- New Jersey Chancery Courts, part of the New Jersey Superior Court
The terms may also refer to the following former civil courts:
- The Court of Appeal in Chancery, which heard appeals from the English Court of Chancery
- Court of Chancery (Ireland)
- The Court of Chancery of the County Palatine of Durham and Sadberge
- The Court of Chancery of the County Palatine of Lancaster
- New York Court of Chancery
- Michigan Court of Chancery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Court of Chancery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.