Court of Chancery (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chancery Court)
The Court of Chancery was a court of equity in England and Wales.
Court of Chancery or Chancery Court may also refer to:
- Chancery Court of York, an ecclesiastical court in England
- Chancery Division of the High Court of Justice, present-day court in England and Wales
- Delaware Court of Chancery
- Mississippi Chancery Courts, part of the Courts of Mississippi
- Tennessee Chancery and Probate Courts, part of the Courts of Tennessee
- New Jersey Chancery Courts, part of the New Jersey Superior Court
Court of Chancery may also refer to the following former civil courts:
- Court of Chancery (Ireland)
- Court of Chancery of the County Palatine of Durham and Sadberge
- Court of Chancery of the County Palatine of Lancaster
- New York Court of Chancery
- Michigan Court of Chancery
- Court of Appeal in Chancery, which heard appeals from the English Court of Chancery
- Chancery (disambiguation)
- Court of equity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Court of Chancery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.