From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chances in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chances may refer to:
- Chances (TV series), an Australian soap opera
- Chances (Philippine TV series), a prime-time soap opera
- Chances: The Women of Magdalene, a 2006 documentary film
- Chances (novel), a 1981 novel by Jackie Collins
- The Chances, a 1617 play by John Fletcher
- Total chances, a baseball statistic
- Chances (Jill Barber album)
- Chances (Sylver album)
- "Chances" (Five for Fighting song)
- "Chances" (Roxette song)
- "Chances", by Athlete from Tourist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chances.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.