This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||Hindu College, Amritsar|
|Occupation||Stand-up Comedian, Actor|
|Known for||The Great Indian Laughter Challenge|
Comedy Nights with Kapil
The Kapil Sharma Show
Chandan Prabhakar is an Indian stand-up Comedian. He was the first runner up in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 3. He had played Various roles in Comedy Nights with Kapil On Colors and played the role of tea-stall owner Chandu in The Kapil Sharma Show, which aired on Sony TV. Prabhakar is known as a comedian who fills the air with laughter by his sense of humour. He is best friend of Kapil Sharma. Sharma and Prabhakar are childhood friends and worked together in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 3, Comedy Nights with Kapil and The Kapil Sharma Show.
|2010||Bhavnao Ko Samjho||Hindi|
|2014||Disco Singh||Detective Pradyuman||Punjabi|
|2015||Judge Singh LLB||Advocate Vijay Soni||Punjabi|||
|2013-16||Comedy Nights with Kapil||Raju / Chadda uncle||Colors TV|
|2016-17||The Kapil Sharma Show||Chandu (Owner of Dubai tea stall)||Sony TV||Co- Host|
|2018||Family Time With Kapil Sharma||Chandan||Sony TV||The Kapil Sharma Show Season 2|
- "Sincerity of a Comedian-Daily Post India". dailypost.in. Archived from the original on 24 November 2015. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "The Sunday Tribune – Spectrum". Tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Funny Videos – Chandan Prabhakar". eSnips. 2 September 2007. Archived from the original on 23 May 2011. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "WEDDING PICS: Raju of Comedy Nights With Kapil ties the knot with Punjab-based girl". daily.bhaskar.com. 29 April 2015.
- "Kapil Sharma's domestic help in 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' cast in a Punjabi film".
|This article about a comedian or humorist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|