This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Chandan Paramesh Shetty|
|Born||17 September 1989|
Shanthigrama, Hassan, India
|Occupation(s)||Actor, Singer, Lyricist, Music Director|
Shetty gained fame as a solo artist with singles such as "Halagode", "3 Peg", "Chocolate Girl", "Tequila" and "Fire". He proposed Niveditha Gowda in Mysore Yuva Dasara program, which caused public outrage for using a state program for personal reasons.
Shetty entered the music industry in 2012 as lyricist and assistant music director for the movie Alemari , under the music director, Arjun Janya. Then he worked for several other movies such as Varadanayaka, Power, Chakravyuha, and Bhajarangi. He got engaged to his co contestant of bigg boss season 5 "Niveditha Gowda" on 21st of october. He won in the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5.
As film music director
|2016||Railway Children||Kannada||Prithvi Konanur|
|2017||Sanjeeva||Kannada||Shree Panchami Cini|
As a playback singer
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2019)
- 3 PEG
- Chocolate Girl
- Namma Bengaluru with Kirik Keerthi
- Nanna preethi sullalla
- Bad boy
|Bigg Boss Kannada 5||Colors Super||Contestant/winner|
|Master Dancer||Colors Super||Judge|
|Kannada Kogile||Colors Super||Judge|
|Kannada Kogile 2||Colors Super||Judge|
|Kannada Kogile Super season 3||Colors Super||Judge|
- "Chandan Shetty live in concert Bengaluru | Entertainment - Times of India Videos". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 31 July 2018.
- "Chandan Shetty". gaana.com.
- "Chandan Shetty". hungama.com.
- "Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5: Chandan Shetty is the winner". The Times of India.
- "Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5: Chandan Shetty wins the show, Diwakar is the runner-up". The Times of India. 29 January 2018.
- "Chandan Shetty to judge dance reality show". The Times of India.
| Bigg Boss Kannada Winner
(Series 5) 2017