From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chandelier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chandelier is a decorative ceiling-mounted light fixture.
Chandelier may also refer to:
- "Chandelier" (song), a 2014 song by Sia
- Chandelier (Plastic Tree album), 2006
- Chandelier (Rachael Sage album), 2008
- "Chandelier", a song by Idlewild from their 2009 album Post Electric Blues
- "Chandelier", a song by Stan Walker from his 2010 album From the Inside Out
- Chandelier, 2008 album by Factor
- Chandeliers (band), an electronic ensemble from Chicago
- Le Chandelier, an 1835 play
- Chandelier Tree, a redwood tree in Leggett, California
- Shanda Lear, daughter of Bill Lear who founded the Lear Jet company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chandelier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.