From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A chandelier is a decorative ceiling-mounted light fixture.
Chandelier may also refer to:
- Chandelier (Plastic Tree album), a 2006 album
- Chandelier (Factor album), a 2008 album
- Chandelier (Rachael Sage album), a 2008 album
- "Chandelier" (Sia song), a 2014 song by Sia Furler
- "Chandelier", a song by Idlewild from their 2009 album Post Electric Blues
- "Chandelier", a song by Stan Walker from his 2010 album From the Inside Out
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chandelier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.