|Elevation||177 m (581 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MP|
Chandla is located at  It has an average elevation of 177 metres (580 feet). It is hilly and located on the bank of Ken river..
As of 2001[update] India census, Chandla had a population of 10,207. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Chandla has an average literacy rate of 57%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 66% and female literacy of 46%. 20% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Places to visit
- Santoshi mata mandir (place of RSS shakha , near rest house ) .
- Avadh kund , the most sacred place, the story behind it is that shree RAMA came here at the time of their VANVAAS. Makar Sankranti Mela also held at this place . God Rama's foot prints also present here , the water of the kund is like GANGA river , it'll never have any type of virus and germs even one can contain it for years .
- Temples resembling Khajuraho temples (4 km from Chandla in vyas badaura gram)
like jain temple .
- Jarau mata mandir (near tehsil and police station) .
- Ken river also located 5 km to chandla, place for having fun with running water .
- Chitrakoot - 120 km
- Chhatarpur - 80 km
- Banda - 60 km
- Ajaygarh - 30 km
- Khajuraho - 70 km
- Panna - 65 km
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Chandla
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|